Tuesday 27 July 2010

My Little Girl off to Camp

DSC00326Sunday saw the first of my children being shipped off for a week to a church camp. She is going to have so much fun! I know because I was a leader on the camp two years ago when it last took place.

As well as the plethora of activities that she will have the opportunity to take part in she will meet lots of new people as well as seeing allot of familiar faces. And of course she gets to do lots of girly stuff (namely uncontrollable giggling, secret conversations with her friends and then some more uncontrollable giggling)  which she always enjoys.

I guess she will sleep for a week when she gets home, which will give us a little more peace. But we will have moved when she gets back, so she will have her own room and some peace and quiet.

I really hope she has the time of her life and I’m sure she will come back wanting to go back for another week.

No comments:

Post a Comment